Name Product: Dan Kennedy – How To Find Your Ideal Customer
Sale Page: _https://gkic.com/blog/wdtw-how-to-find-your-ideal-customer/
How To Find Your Ideal Customer
How To Find Your Ideal Customers is based on a “no-holds barred” presentation straight from one of our recent $2,497 per head GKIC SuperConferencesSM.
Like I said earlier…this isn’t just about finding out the age and income of your target customers. This is about discovering “hyper-buyers” and the deep emotional and psychological triggers that motivate them to buy vs. the average customer, client and patient.
You’ll get 2 CDs, 1 DVD, a transcript, and all the presentation materials you can easily go through, check off, make notes, and record “a-ha” moments for your business.
The Tactics You’ll Discover Were CRITICAL For Getting These Current Results For My Clients:
• One client invested $18,000 in a campaign and harvested $420,000 back in 64 days.
• Another client has one magazine ad for his info-business he’s been running every month—never once changing it—and every month has been making between $20,000 and $30,000 on autopilot for nearly 10 years.
• Another client has 3 postcards that mail to certain lists, in rotation, 20,000 to 40,000 every month. This ties up $15,000 in capital, but his income exceeds $40,000 per month.
You see, none of these results would have been possible if I didn’t have a system for finding my client’s ideal customers and appealing to their “buying triggers” in my copy.
So, if you’re sending out mailing campaigns, emails, driving traffic to landing pages, etc. and aren’t getting the results you want, then, chances are, your probably using the wrong bait to attract your ideal customer, client or patient…or you’ve never actually thought about who you want to attract to your business.
How To Find Your Ideal Customers will solve this for you. I will show you example after example of how I engineered copy to attract the ideal customer, client or patient in that particular marketing piece…and where to find them.
And, nope, I didn’t simply put “Attention Dentist” in the prehead of my sales piece. This System is more sophisticated than that. In fact:
Here Are The 3 Outcomes You’ll Get
When You Add How To Find Your Ideal Customers To Your Marketing Arsenal:
1) You’ll get CLARITY on who you want to attract with your marketing. If you’re like the typical business owner, you’ll want to do business with any warm body that comes to your website or walks into your store or office. This course will allow you to crystalize who you want as your ideal customers, clients or patients so you can “clone” them with your marketing according to your monetary and lifestyle needs.
2) You’ll discover alternative ways for FINDING your “whale” customers, clients and patients you won’t discover in most marketing books. Some of these tactics may seem “sneaky” according to the mediocre majority. That’s good news for you because nobody in your market or niche is using these secrets…thus giving you an unfair “first-mover” advantage.
3) You’ll discover the LANGUAGE you can use to attract these ideal customers, clients and patients you can insert into your marketing. I share many examples of how I carefully engineered my copy to “jump out” and pull in my target prospect—and repel whom I didn’t want—once I determined who I wanted as a customer and where to find them.